The Military Outreach Inititive has been extended through March 2018
The Armed Services YMCA and Department of Defense Outreach Initiative offers YMCA memberships to Title 10 eligible military families and personnel who may not have access to a nearby military facility. Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases. For a list of eligible Joint Bases call 800-342-9647 or call Military Once Source
- Active Duty Assigned to Independent Duty Locations
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit- Service member receives 6 months orders to complete rehabilitation at their home location
Am I Eligible?
Download Military Outreach forms:
- Eligibility Form
- Have forms signed by your commander and IDP Approver. IDP form and list of IDP Approved
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit Eligibility form
Bring your signed forms, deployment letter and Military ID to your appointment to process your Military Membership
The DoD requires 8 calendar days of usage per membership per month in order to qualify for renewal consideration. Example: Each family visit counts as 1 calendar day visit.
Current Military Outreach members: Please join us for Military Family Swim Night the 3rd Friday of the month
Contact Armed Services YMCA for additional information