Everyone Belongs at the YMCA!
The YMCA is a membership organization open to everyone. We welcome men and women, boys and girls of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, abilities and financial circumstances. Programs and branches embrace diversity, reflecting the needs and composition of the communities we serve.
As a member of the YMCA of the Inland Northwest, you receive:
- Access to the 4 YMCA of the Inland Northwest locations and all Washington State YMCAs.
- Access to hundreds of group exercise classes included in your membership, including Barre, Zumba®, R.I.P.P.E.D.®, TRX, cycle, yoga, Pilates, and water fitness
- FREE family fun events such as movie nights, bingo night and other great family and youth programs. View our Family Activity Calendar
- 2 FREE Wellness Coaching Sessions with a certified health and wellness professional
- FREE Guest Pass (some restrictions apply)
- Reduced rates on Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, Before-and-Afterschool and other select programs
- Access to our AWAY Network - no matter where you travel in the US, your membership privileges go with you to over 2000 YMCA's Nationwide
Be sure to visit the Membership Rates page and calculate your Membership for All rate