Everyone Belongs at the YMCA!
"THE Y IS A FORCE FOR COMMUNITIES, SO THAT COMMUNITIES CAN BE A FORCE FOR GOOD."
Neil Nicoll, President & CEO, YMCA of the USA
The YMCA is a membership organization open to everyone. We welcome men and women, boys and girls of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, abilities and financial circumstances. Programs and branches embrace diversity, reflecting the needs and composition of the communities we serve.
As a member of the YMCA of the Inland Northwest, you receive:
- Access to all 3 YMCA of the Inland Northwest locations (Spokane Valley, Central, North Spokane). Click here for details on each facility
- Access to hundreds of group exercise classes included in your membership, including Barre, Zumba® , R.I.P.P.E.D.®, TRX, cycle, yoga, Pilates, and water fitness
- 2 FREE Wellness Coaching Sessions with a certified health and wellness professional
- FREE Guest Passes (some restrictions apply)
- FREE family fun events such as movie nights, bingo night and other great family and youth programs
- Reduced rates on Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, Afterschool and other select programs
- Access to our AWAY Network- no matter where you travel in the US, your membership privileges go with you to over 2000 YMCA's Nationwide
For 130 years, our local YMCA has helped members improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of community. Join today!
Be sure to visit the Membership Rates page and calculate your Membership for All rate!