Central Y Temporary Closure
Due to Avista maintenance in the area
The Central YMCA will be CLOSED Sunday, Oct 22 from 9am - 2pm*
- Hot Tub and Play Structure Pool will open at 3pm (or 1 hour after the power is back on)
- Warm Water Pool will open at 5pm (or 3 hours after the power is back on)
- Lap Pool will open at 6pm (or 4 hours after the power is back on)
*Central Branch and pool opening schedule is subject to change and is dependent on Avista restoring power.
Our North, South and Valley YMCAs will be open from 9am - 8pm and we invite you to visit any of these locations.
At this time we have no further information but if you have questions please call 777 YMCA(9622)
We apologize for any inconvenience
GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES
Fall Schedule: September 5 - December 15
All Cycling, TRX and Athletic Conditioning (at North only) classes require online sign-up. Set up an account and GET STARTED
Reserved spots are only guaranteed until the start of class time. Sign-ups start one day in advance and open up each day at the time the facility opens as follows:
- Monday classes open at 9am on Sunday
- Tuesday - Saturday classes open up at 5am the day before
- No Sunday classes require sign-up on the current Group Exercise Schedules
To cancel a class reservation if you are unable to attend, call 509 777 9622.
Group Exercise classes are free to members. Children ages 7-11 are welcome in classes with an adult at the instructor’s discretion. Must be 13 or older to participate in TRX.