Staff Spotlight – Brad
Brad Bushy is the Membership & Wellness Director at our South Y. Brad is from Spokane and attended the University of Idaho to study sports medicine and played rugby. His athletic ability does not stop there, Brad played competitive hockey from 8-16 years-old and even played in Europe! After college, he moved to Arizona and worked his way up to fitness club management. He met his wife, Rosalie, in Phoenix and they have 4 children.
He loves the relationships he builds by helping people with their fitness and health goals. Brad says “the gym is my temple to help nourish my mind, body, and soul. I believe it is an honor to work with an organization who takes pride in building a stronger community.” Well Brad, we think it’s an honor to work with you, too. If you see Brad say Hello!
- Favorite place in Spokane (other than the YMCA)? Browne’s Addition
- You can only listen to one musical artist for the rest of your life, who is it? Tech N9ne
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? Save as many people as I could
- If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest? Chris Tucker
- If you had a time machine, what point in the past would you visit? Late 60’s